St. John Chrysostomos Greek Orthodox Monastery
4600 93rd Street
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Phone: (262) 694-9850
Fax: (262) 697-1581
NOTE: Please call the Holy Monastery between 10AM and 6PM (Central Standard Time) Monday-Saturday.
How to place an order:
- Click HERE to open a blank PDF order form. At this time, due to the operating nature of the Holy Monastery, orders cannot be emailed or taken via the internet. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Use the "Print" command to print a blank order form.
- Please fill in ALL information to reduce confusion or mistakes in processing your order. Feel free to use more than one order form if necessary.
- Mail or Fax your order using the information above.
- Once your order is received, someone from the Holy Monastery will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your order as well as to provide quotes for any items that need pricing based on the information you provide.
If you would like to see how an order should be completed, click HERE to view a Sample Order Form with specific examples of different items.
- Please allow up to 4 months for order completion.
- For "Greek Import" items, please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery. Imported items are stocked on a limited basis at the Holy Monastery and will have to be ordered from the supplier if not available in stock. Additional international shipping charges will apply.
- Please allow extended time for larger orders.
- Once your order is completed and shipped, you will receive a separate invoice in the mail.
- This invoice will contain your itemized order total as well as all shipping and handling charges.
- Forms of payment accepted are:
- Personal Check
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Money Order/Cashier's Check
- Shipments will be made by Priority Mail via the US Postal Service.
- Since the number of packages, weight, and size will not be known until the time of shipment, shipping costs will not be quoted but instead be included in the final billing invoice. You will only be charged for the actual shipping plus a very small handling fee to help cover incidental shipping costs.